Why Coach With Me?
Why Coach With Me?
My 1-2-1 coaching programmes are designed to help you transform your life and become your authentic self. I make it a point to support but challenge my clients, helping you to be true to yourself and to empower you to believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. Coaching with me, you will establish a sense of control over your own life and create new and positive mind-sets.
Within personalised coaching sessions, you will unlock your best self and live with a sense of authenticity, confidence and inner strength. Through specific and targeted questioning and realistic goal-setting, you will grow awareness of your core beliefs and set yourself action plans to help motivate you to make the positive choices and actions to lead you to your to goals.
You will uncover the root cause/s of any limiting beliefs or challenges you may face in your journey to empowerment and we will work together to disassociate you from the “I can’t” attitude and motivate you to take action. By challenging those beliefs, you will begin to understand why you feel, think and do the things you do – or don’t do and start changing the negative thoughts and actions that are holding you back.
You will gain more clarity by identifying the realistic and unrealistic barriers, and will plan a way forward to overcome these in a positive and productive manner. You will feel more confident and empowered and more able to progress toward achieving your full potential.
I will provide you with resources to help you stick to your action plan and we will keep a record of your progress to re-visit each step in each session to ensure you are continuing your progression and keeping your focus and clarity right where it should be.
Check out my coaching packages HERE and then book your FREE Consultation Call to find out how I can help you personally.
What Kind of Problems Can I Help You With?
I work with professional women who feel unfulfilled in one or more parts of their life. My coaching programmes can help with things like:
- Social and performance anxiety (socialising and public speaking)
- Getting a new job, promotion or changing career
- Effective communication skills
- Finding a sense of direction in your life and achieving your goals
- Setting boundaries with yourself and in relationships (partner, children, friends, colleagues, boss etc.)
- Removing limiting beliefs, negative self-thoughts and bad habits
- Behaviour management for parents
- Getting a better work / life balance
- Overcoming procrastination & motivation
- Low self-esteem and self-love
- Effective leadership & assertiveness
- Personal development
- Interview techniques
- Health & wellbeing (for those with a disability)
Take the Self-Love Challenge
21 Emails (they're short, don't worry)
21 Ways to love yourself more